Topic: Country branding. How to create communication assets of a state/country/nation/city
Location: Centre International de Conférences – CICG, Switzerland
Moderator and Panel Leader: Saurabh Uboweja
Description: There was a Panel discussion with an interactive Q-&-A session at the end. Few of the topics discussed are:
- What are the factors that influence a nation’s brand identity?
- What does it mean when we say – BeingIndian, BeingCanadian, BeingAmerican, BeingRussian, BeingSouthAfrican, Being Kazakh?
- How did some of the iconic nation brands rise?
- Why did some nations fall?
Defining your Brand DNA –A template
- What’s your background or the story behind your brand?
- What are your power factors – the sources of equity
- creation for your brand?
- What are your values that bind your organization together?
- What are the elements of your brand identity?
- What’s your brand personality?
It’s not about the identity you project. It is about your identity. It’s about being you.